Thursday, February 9, 2012

A More Excellent Way

  My weeks just fly by! They suck and are stuffed full of a bunch of stuff I have to finish, but suddenly it's Friday again! I will never complain about this! 
  I kind of started my weekend early and since I have no tests tomorrow I decided to basically not do anything once I got home until the basketball game. Speaking of this basketball game, for one, I took the dumbest possible route to get there. I was walking there by myself from my house, and it was kind of getting dark out so I decided to walk along the main roads. Well, just some background history about Logan- Campus is located very conveniently on a giant hill and no matter which way you approach it you might as well crawl on your hands and knees since you are scaling the sidewalk- just saying! So I turned onto this road and started towards the Spectrum and halfway up I realize that i'm approaching this wall of pavement called the road and I had to walk up it! Honestly, killed me. I swear if I had leaned forward I could have kiss the road while still walking! Secondly, I love Utah State, minus it's hills. I forgot how much I love going to there games.  I was lucky and got to sit on the fourth row under the basket and It was just all around fantastic! Our fans our crazy and I was very proud to be an Aggie, especially since we won. You can just check out some Aggie awesomeness above if you would like to waste some time watching something rather pointless!
  On a much more serious note, I am a month away from Spring Break and I have never been happier! At first I was thinking I would love to just head south for a week and go somewhere warm, however, the more I thought about it, I honestly would rather just head north and go home for a week! So I am crossing my fingers that it stays nice out. Also,  I need people to drive with me, too bad I know only 2 other Canadians here at USU. Although i'm under the impression that Weber has the same week off as me this year, so maybe i'll force some other people to come with me! Who wouldn't want to go back to Alberta!?
  But I am being right ridiculous right now, I am usually in bed by 10:30 every night during the week, it's nearly midnight and here I am! I tell ya, I started my weekend early! Good thing I gotta tell a joke in my Sign class tomorrow and I have practiced it maybe twice! It's not very funny to begin with though, so maybe me trying to sign it when I haven't practiced will make it that much more humorous! 



1 comment:

  1. You're so funny Sonia. When you come home for break will you tell your sign language joke? I won't understand it but i sure am curious! Ian and I just moved our blog to blogspot so we can follow each other! Love ya lots! Also make Brent come home with you for break we miss you both
    Our blog is ianashley.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete