Friday, February 3, 2012

All I Ever Wanted

So I have been dealing with this need/want to begin a blog for much too long. I have been waiting for my life to get exciting and have come to the final conclusion that I will probably be sitting around waiting for a REALLY long time and I should just write down all my fantastic thoughts anyways! 
Plus, I have been a really good "Blog Stalker" for years now.  I might as well become a blogger myself?? Enough of that jazz though, clearly this is my first post, now ya know i'm like everyone else that starts a blog and I feel awkward and I too am under the impression that my life is boring! AWESOME!
Anyways, today is Friday and I have officially finished one more week of my sophomore spring semester! I now only have to get through 13 more- yes i'm counting. Actually, me and The Mother pulled out the calendar before I ventured back to school and counted out the weeks of torture I was about to bear before I would be back in beautiful Canada.. i've been counting down ever since! I pretend that 13 weeks is going to fly by, I believe I am lying to myself..
 I might as well warn ya ahead of time that my posts will probably always tie back to school, cause it just so happens that school is kicking my butt and is infesting my mind. I try to veer away from it, but it just pops back up!! A little personal advice, never in your life take 17 credits unless you absolutely have to! And unless you are completely insane and really love to go crazy for 4months at a time, try learning some Sign Language! It will be a fantastic time.. 
Once May rolls around though I shall be as happy as a.. student that just got out of school... Because, not only is May 4th the last day of finals, it is also the due date of my lovely sister and I shall be an aunt, to what I am sure will be the cutest niece ever! It is also the little brothers 14th birthday and it will most likely be the day I drive back to Alberta! It's pretty safe to say that could possibly be the best day EVER!
Here's to 91 more days!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog, and only 12 more weeks now! I'm so excited and extremely terrified all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete